Last week, we brought you an in-depth tutorial on how to make your own natural almond milk. Well, we had some left over, so we thought we'd continue on the Wink Shake train and bring you another delightful shake!!
Mrs. Wink had some extra carrots laying around and whipped up a Carrot Cake Wink Shake (much to the dog's chagrin - he was eyeing that carrot all day). We hope you enjoy! Simply blend the living daylights out of the ingredients listed below, and enjoy ;)
- 1 cup homemade (or store bought) almond milk
- 1/2 cup fresh grated carrots
- 3 scoops Wink Frozen Desserts Cake Batter
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground nutmeg
We hope you love it as much as we did.
Serving Size - 1 Carrot Cake Wink Shake
Calories - 136
Fat - 3.7g
Carbs - 16.1g
Fiber - 4.8g
Sugar - 3g
Protein - 5.6g