These little guys are literally the most perfect vessel to hold a scoop of Wink. They're soft, gooey, decadent, and utterly amazing. Mr. Wink came up with this idea. He had seen images of "cookie shots" touted around the internet, where people not plagued with allergies enjoy a shot of milk from a shotglass made out of a cookie. Why not do the same with a scoop of Wink? Winkwiches are amazing, and this is just another version of them.
Check out how we made these in the video!
- 2 cups gluten free flour blend
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup agave nectar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 cup dairy-free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Mix together the flour, baking soda, and salt into a large bowl
- In a separate bowl, mix together the coconut oil, agave, and vanilla
- Fold the wet ingredients into the dry, making sure to combine well. Once well combined, fold in the chocolate chips
- In a greased muffin/cupcake tin, drop in 1 tablespoon of cookie dough. With clean fingers, mold the dough into a "cup" shake
- Bake for 20 minutes
- After the little cups have had a chance to cool down, scoop your favorite flavor of Wink into each! Gabe had the Cocoa-dough, Jordan had the Cake Batter, and Ani had the Vanilla Bean. Delightful!
Serving Size - 1 cookie cup + 1 scoop of Wink
Calories - 318
Fat - 16.67g
Carbs - 41.3g
Fiber - 4.3g
Sugar - 20.7g
Protein - 5.3g