Sitting down with a delicious treat at the end of a long, hard day is one of life's most simple pleasures. Feeling zero guilt while enjoying said treat is even better.
Last week, we had a craving for something simple and delicious. With our new Dark Chocolate Wink flavor, the amazing is truly possible. We made this sundae the other week while we were craving something restaurant-worthy. The best part about this treat is that's completely guilt free! You can feel naughty while still staying on Santa's nice list.
There is more fiber and protein in this dessert than sugar, all while clocking in at under 200 calories! We guarantee you will not feel weighed down after this!
- 1 pint Dark Chocolate Wink
- 1 cup hazelnuts
- 1/4 cup raspberries
- Dark chocolate (however much you'd like!)
- Chop up those hazelnuts on a cutting board. You can also toast the nuts prior to chopping, but we skipped that
- Scoop some Dark Chocolate Wink into your fave Sundae bowl
- Add on as many hazelnuts and raspberries as you desire
- Using a microplane or a grater, grate some dark chocolate over the entire thing, making a huge mess
Serving Size - 1 Sundae, as shown in video
Calories - 190
Fat - 15.6g
Carbs - 12.9g
Fiber - 5.7g
Sugar - 3.1g
Protein - 5.1g