Everyone refers to tea as a "hug in a mug." This cake is 100 times better than any cup of tea; it's more like a bear hug in a mug. It is so, so good. We love using raw cacao powder in all our chocolate recipes - it has more flavonoids than regular cocoa powder. We also used oat flour instead of regular gluten-free flour to bump up the nutritional profile.
Try making this one night while you're binge watching your favorite Netflix show, but be sure to share it with friends too. It is way to decadent to keep to yourself.
- 3 tablespoons oat flour
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao powder
- 1/4 teaspoon stevia
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons almond milk (again, use homemade if you have any on hand)
- Mix all ingredients into your favorite mug thoroughly
- Pop into the microwave on High for 90 seconds
- Top with a scoop of Cinnamon Bun Wink!
Serving Size - 1 mug cake with 1 scoop Cinnamon Bun
Calories - 386
Fat - 19.4g
Carbs - 46.6g
Fiber - 6.5g
Sugar - 12g
Protein - 8.5g