Egg White Almond Cookies
Low-carb and sugar-free desserts are definitely the way to go, especially when you want to avoid feeling heavy after dinner. We cannot take the credit for these cookies - they came from the kitchen of Mrs. Wink's Mom, and they are so delicious!
Low in carbs, high in protein, and very moderate in calories, they're the perfect addition to your late-night bowl of Wink Frozen Desserts. Enjoy!
- 2 cups almonds, processed in a food processor
- 4 egg whites
- 1/4 teaspoon Stevia
- Wink Frozen Desserts Vanilla Bean
- AND THAT'S IT!!!!
- Preheat your oven to 325F
- Pulse the almonds in a food processor until a fine flour forms.
- Whip up the egg whites until stiff peaks form
- Fold in the processed almonds and stevia.
- Spoon onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a silpat mat, and bake for about 20-25 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite flavor of Wink!
Serving Size - 2 cookies with 1 scoop of Wink
Calories - 156
Fat - 11.2g
Carbs - 9.7g
Fiber - 6.7g
Sugar - 1g
Protein - 8g