Gabe misses ice cream sandwiches. A lot. What an amazing invention, the Ice Cream Sandwich. We here at Wink are very grateful for the original inventor. Alas, Gabe cannot dive face-first into one any longer.
Making cookies is one of the most relaxing thing you can do. Being able share them with friends and family is even better. Being able to share a scoop of Cocoa-dough Wink smushed between the two cookies is best. AKA a Winkwich (which is super Gabe-friendly).
- 1 tablespoon ground flax
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup almond (or your favorite nut) butter
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla bean paste
- 1.5 cups gluten free flour blend (any kind works)
- 1/3 cup dairy free chocolate chips
- 1 pint Cocoa-dough Wink
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Make flax egg. Add 3 tablespoons of water to 1 tablespoon ground flax meal, and let sit for 5 minutes
- Combine oil, nut butter, sugar, and vanilla bean paste in a bowl. Add in the flax egg.
- Mix well with a mixer
- Fold in 1.5 cups sifted gluten free flour blend. Make sure to mix it well!!
- Add in 1/3 cup diary free chocolate chips
- Spray a baking pan with coconut oil spray
- Roll the dough into balls and place on baking sheet
- Bake for 25 minutes
- Smush a scoop of Wink between the two cookies, and enjoy your Winkwiches!!
Serving Size - 1 Winkwich
Calories - 287
Fat - 14g
Carbs - 37.9g
Fiber - 4.9g
Sugar - 15.6g
Protein - 6.5g