We wanted to create a pie that basically just incorporated a whole bunch of Wink and some fruit, and this is the end result.
The crust for this "pie" is quite delightful, nutty, and not overly sweet. The pie itself is made from Wink, which is so cool! It's a different take on the classic "ice cream cake."
- 1/2 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 2 cups oats
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup honey or maple syrup
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 3-4 nectarines, or peaches
- 1 whole pint of Vanilla Bean Wink
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a food processor, add the sunflower seeds, coconut flakes, oats, cinnamon, and salt. Pulse to combine.
- After the mixture is well blended and a similar size, add in maple syrup and coconut oil, and pulse to combine again. The mixture should be sticky and should form into a ball easily.
- Dump everything into a pre-greased pie pan and press the crust into the pan, making sure it's even all the way around the pan.
- Bake the crust for 15-20 minutes.
- While that's baking, slice up your nectarines/peaches/fruits.
- Once the crust is done, remove from the oven and let cool. Then, scoop an entire pint into the pie, and spread evenly. Top with the fruit. Dig in!
Serving Size - 1 slice (1/8th of the whole pie)
Calories - 477
Fat - 30.4g
Carbs - 50.8g
Fiber - 3.9g
Sugar - 27.3g
Protein - 8.7g