The other day, Mrs. Wink was all alone, having to fend for herself for dinner and dessert, without Mr. Wink. The horror! She decided to have a dressed up peach for dessert, and is sharing her recipe here. Super simple, super fast, it's the perfect ending to a long day.
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon coconut flakes (we prefer the unsweetened variety)
- 1 tablespoon raw pecans
- 1/2 peach
- Preheat oven to 300F
- In a bowl, mix together everything except the peach
- Slice peach in half, and place one half into a ramekin
- Top the peach with the mixture
- Bake for 15 minutes, until the peach becomes nice and warm, and the pecans become slightly toasted
- Top with Mrs. Wink's favorite flavor, Cake Batter!
Fat - 7.3g
Carbs - 23.9g
Fiber - 2.7g
Sugar - 16.6g
Protein - 4.3g