Granola bars a great snack to have on hand when hunger strikes! They're perfect for travel, and make a great last-minute breakfast that will provide you with lasting energy.
We switched up our regular granola bars by making this version, which is sugar-free! We didn't use any raisins, or sweetener, to keep the bars as low in sugar as possible. This recipe makes a LOT of bars - be sure to share with friends :)
- 2 cups granola
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut
- 1 tablespoon hemp hearts
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds
- 2 cups smooth almond butter
- Mix all ingredients except the almond butter in a large bowl
- Slowly add in the almond butter, mixing very thoroughly. Get messy and use your hands!
- Grab a pan and line the pan with plastic wrap or parchment paper
- Dump the mixture into the lined pan and press VERY firmly into one smooth, solid surface
- Freeze for an hour
- Remove the frozen granola bars from the pan and slice (we made 16 bars)
- Enjoy with a scoop of Cinnamon Bun Wink for the perfect morning treat.
Serving Size - 1 granola bar with 1 scoop of Wink
Calories - 334
Fat - 23.7g
Carbs - 15.4g
Fiber - 6.6g
Sugar - 1.6g
Protein - 10.3g