One way to keep your commitment to sugar free week is to have sugarless snacks packed with you.
These protein balls I made this week are incredible. Not chalky or bland at all, but semi-sweet and delicious.
Just check out the macros!
- 1/2 cup ground flaxseed
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon hemp hearts
- 3 scoops organic sugar-free pea protein
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
- 1/8th teaspoon stevia
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- Add all ingredients except the coconut to a big bowl and mix thoroughly
- Add coconut into a shallow plate
- Roll the "dough" into 1-inch balls, and then roll balls in coconut
- Freeze for 1 hour
- Enjoy with a pint of Dark Chocolate!
Serving Size - 1 Protein Ball. Recipe makes 25 balls
Calories - 105
Fat - 8.5g
Carbs - 4.0g
Fiber - 2.7g
Sugar - 0.5g
Protein - 4.5g