When we posted our recipe for a chocolate mug cake, we definitely didn't expect to get as much of a positive response as we did. That recipe was shared and re-shared with so many people near and dear to our hearts. We wanted to re-create it, but use slightly different flavors this time.
This chocolate chip mug cake is reminiscent of a chocolate chip cookie, and is just fabulous. We recommend devouring with a few scoops of Wink and a tall glass of (homemade) almond milk.
- 3 tablespoons oat flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon stevia
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Dairy free chocolate chips
- Grab your favorite mug and mix together all the dry ingredients - the flour, baking powder, stevia, and salt
- Then, add in the remaining ingredients, mixing together very well
- Add in the chocolate chips last
- Microwave on high for 90 seconds
- Top with 2 scoops of Caramel Candy Apple Wink!
Calories - 466
Fat - 24.9g
Carbs - 58.1g
Fiber - 9g
Sugar - 20g
Protein - 8g